FF109-250 1 Hour Fire Rated Downlight Cover LARGE
1 HOUR FIRE RATED LED DOWNLIGHT COVER LARGE
Inside Height: 10″ Diameter: 9-7/8″
The FF109-250 1 Hour Fire Rated LED Downlight Cover is a cone-shaped intumescent enclosure which has been specifically designed to help maintain the integrity of openings of up to 6” diameter in fire rated ceilings when penetrated by modern low profile LED downlight fixtures.
- FF109-250 Information Sheet
- FF109-250 Cut Sheet
- FF109-250 Installation Instructions
- FF109-250 USA Certification
- FF109-250 Canada Certification
The TENMAT FF109-250 1 Hour Fire Rated Low-Profile LED Recessed Light Cover is suitable for most low profile LED lights, ultra-thin wafer LED recessed lights, LED recessed retrofit downlights, LED recessed ceiling light and recessed spotlight remodel kits installed in floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling assemblies (attic spaces).
The ultra-flexible nature of the material allows the cover to get rolled up for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling to protect modern low profile LED light fixture and provide a 60 minute flame, smoke and heat barrier.
The unique design gives the architect, specifier and installer more freedom in fixture selection as the covers are suited to a wide range of LED downlights.
The flexible and lightweight nature of the fire rated light cover makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions. The high expansion and insulating properties of the cover ensures that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes.
- Only fire tested solution for retrofit applications.
- Easy Installation – can be fitted in seconds – no screws, drilling or additional sealant required.
- Fits most 4” and 6″ low profile LED downlight fixtures.
- Significant Labor savings.
- Lightweight (only 11 oz.).
- Flexible material enables the cover to be fitted around obstructions or retro-fitted.
- Vent hole on top of the cover reduces the risk of over-heating of the light in normal use.
- In a fire, the intumescent material expands 5 times of its original thickness, closing the vent hole and preventing flame spread.
- Easy to remove and re-install for fixture maintenance.
- Enhances the acoustic protection of the ceiling.
- Reduces heat loss through the fixture.
- Maintenance free.
- 60-minute protection.